Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this symposium. Accepted and presented papers as well as the symposium content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS, DBLP as well as other Abstracting and Indexing databases.
Online submission guidelines
Authors are invited to submit full-length papers of no more than six pages including results, figures and references. To submit your paper, please follow the instructions below:
- If you don't have an EasyChair account, please register to obtain an account using a valid e-mail address. https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi
- Then, log in to EasyChair using the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isivc2018
- Upon a successful login, you will see the Main Interface. Click on 'New Submission'.
- Fill out the information on the corresponding author, co-authors, title, and abstract.
- Click on Choose File to select the file to upload and make sure that it is in only adobe acrobat format (.pdf).
- Finally, press the 'Submit Paper' button to complete the submission. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your submission was successful.
To ensure correct formatting, please use the style files found at the link below as templates for your submission. These include Word and LaTeX.
- Microsoft Word Template: https://www.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-org/ieee/web/org/pubs/2014_04_msw_a4_format.doc
- LaTex Template: https://www.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-org/ieee/web/org/pubs/ieee-latex-conference-template.zip
To submit a paper to ISIVC 2018, please read the entire paper kit carefully to verify that your paper document is formatted correctly and that you have all the information you need before starting your paper submission. The paper kit contains detailed instructions on formatting your document and completing the submission process.